- My monthly round up blog
- The latest researched news on PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, EUPD plus requested research.
- Advice on treatments (Q&A) based on experience
- “The Psych Ward” continued, specifically held back just for people who sign up.
- All other requested news, I’m happy to publish the latest global research relevant to your very own mental health challenges
- New therapy updates
- Motivation and positivity articles etc…
- “Good People…
- Day 194. Is It Him?
- Day 171. #DontManUpSpeakUp
- M.I.N.T Weymouth, Dorset
- Things Will Always Get Better, Be Patient…
Writing has been my best form of therapy since starting my journey through recovery. That being said, I’ve neglected it a lot lately apart from small bits and pieces here and there. The reason for turning back to the pen at this particular moment in time? I think he’s coming (Kujo). I think I’m on… Read more
It’s been an incredibly long time since i wrote my blog, well wrote enough to publish here anyway. Thing is Ive been super busy, here on U.B. and busy Joining the ranks of M.I.N.T (men in need together). These folks are awesome and I’ve admired them from afar for some time so when given the… Read more
M.I.N.T is coming to Weymouth to tackle men’s mental health and suicide
Great post 😄
You’ll be walking like John Wayne today buddy! 😁
Ugh, today is leg day too. LOL
Actually originally, right when I came out of the hospital, it started with me just posting my thoughts to my…
It’s good that your taking your pain and self loathing and funneling it into something proactive. Its funny how much…
Thank you so much! By sharing my journey publicly I’m attempting to show that it’s now socially acceptable to talk…
Superb achievement. Supermarkets can pose these overwhelming feelings for so very many people due to all the reasons listed and…
Congrats, seriously way to go. I understand how something that looks easy to some, can be an unscalable mountain to…